Debra M. Elmegreen
Professor of Astronomy on the Maria Mitchell Chair
- Office: Sanders Physics
- Phone: 437-7356
- Box: 278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://faculty.vassar.edu/elmegree/Site/Welcome.html
- Ph.D., Astronomy, Harvard University
- A.M., Astronomy, Harvard University
- A.B., Astrophysics, Princeton University
Dr. Elmegreen teaches introductory astronomy courses as well as astrophysics courses for majors.
Dr. Elmegreen's research interests are star formation, the structure of spiral and interacting galaxies, and galaxy evolution. She observes in optical, near-infrared,and radio wavelengths in the local and high redshift universe.